Brand Experience Account Manager
- Location: London
- Salary: £25,000
- Type: Permanent
- Start Date: June 12 2023
- Ref Number: 29091607
- Ensure client satisfaction to deepen client relationships and client loyalty.
- Take, understand and establish requirements of project briefs.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and any changes in scope.
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as needs change.
- Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Ensure provision of brand experience services is consistent with consultancy methodology and standards.
- Build a knowledge base of each client's business, organisation and objectives.
- Ensure project documents are complete and stored.
- Prepare for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Enhance the brand experience for the client and consumer across all platforms.
- Strong passion for design
- Ability to develop tailored programmes for different project requirements.
- Ability to multitask within challenging focused deadlines.
- High level of accuracy, with great attention to detail.