- Location: City of London
- Salary: £35-£55,000pa
- Type: Permanent
- Start Date: June 26 2023
- Ref Number: 29091602
- Develop new processes required; assess and improve those in place.
- Develop configuration items (deliverables as agreed with the Operational Readiness Programme Manager) under formal control.
- Identify and manage (own) risks, issues and actions; appropriately recorded and actively managed.
- Provide accurate and timely programme reporting.
Skills & Experience: Essential;
- Previous experience of business process design; creating business process flows, ‘swim lanes’ and other diagrammatic representations
- Ability to assess and map existing end to end processes
- Ability to analyse and assess the value and benefit associated with a particular process in terms of overall business objectives
- Strong business analysis skills and attention to detail; precise and accurate
- Familiarity with best practice project and programme management practice,
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Strong initiative and drive, self-motivated with an aptitude to work well under pressure and with low supervision
Skills & Experience: Desirable;
- ITIL knowledge (desirable)
- Operations/service experience (desirable)
- Requirements capture tools (desirable)