Customer Services Advisor
- Location: Reading
- Salary: £20,000
- Type: Permanent
- Start Date: June 26 2023
- Ref Number: 29091603
To ensure that the customer receives exemplary and speedy service to their enquiries, whether by telephone, e-mail or social media.
- Diligently answering the telephone to customer orders and enquiries, keeping wait times for callers under control.
- Answering telephone customers in a courteous but firm way; dealing calmly with any upset customer and following company procedures.
- Following company procedures, distance selling regulations and other consumer laws when dealing with customer issues.
- Answering e-mails and other social media queries in a courteous and prompt manner.
- Anticipate issues eg missed deadlines, being pro-active in contacting customers.
- Develop an understanding of watches and jewellery.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested.
Knowledge Skills and Qualities:
- Experience of dealing with customers.
- Have a confident telephone manner, which is sympathetic to customer issues but firm in dealing with them.
- Calm under pressure and be able to deal with conflict situations when required.
- Capable of clear and concise explanations to customers verbally and in writing.
- High level of competence and experience of using computer systems.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Reliability in attendance and punctuality is essential to maintain high levels of customer service in this small team.
- Self-motivated with a desire to pro-actively resolve issues.
- Positive attitude with a sense of humour.
- Able to prioritise and plan own workload when dealing with telephones, e-mails and other work.
- Knowledge of consumer legislation highly beneficial.