- Location: Nationwide; including multiple roles in London and the South-East
- Salary: £9phr
- Type: Part-time or Full-time
- Start Date: March 13 2023
- Ref Number: 3005201801
· Smile and make eye contact with every guest.
· Call out to guests to encourage them to the counter to preview their photo.
· Confidently build up a rapport with your guests by asking them about their day and actively listening to their responses.
· Build rapport with the guests in an enthusiastic and confident way.
· Show the guest their photo and make a positive comment.
· Explain the pricing options to the guest and seek opportunities to upsell/downsell items to theguest.
· Confidently close the sale.
· Efficiently complete the sale and clearly explain to the guest where they can collect their photo.
· Always say thank you and a friendly goodbye leaving your guest with a positive lastingimpression.
· Actively engage and participate in daily briefs and team events.
· Treat every member of your team with respect.
· Treat every guest as a Mystery Shopper following the eight steps and establish the Picsolvesales script.
· Be accountable for your results.
· Demonstrate a flexible approach using initiative during quiet periods (clean counters, replenish
· folders etc.) whilst remembering the guest must come before any operational duties.
· Maintain the highest visual standards at your unit at all times.
· Ensure your unit is appropriately stocked with the required stock and media available to deliverthe targeted sales.
· Assist colleagues by recognising when your support is needed in order to achieve team targets.
· Take responsibility for the till you are assigned to, reporting voids/refunds accurately.
· You will be required to adapt your role from salesperson to photographer according to the needsof the business.
· Maintain good communication with line managers and Team Leaders.
· Maintain a smart appearance with a name badge adhering to the site uniform guidelines.
· Arrive at given time for work every day in time for your daily brief and sign in and out accurately.
· Report any system or ride downtime issues to a Team Leader or Manager as soon as possible.
· Follow site and company policies and procedures.
· Comply with site health and safety guidelines and report any concerns to management.
· You will be required to work longer or shorter hours than planned according to the needs of the
Qualifications & Experience
Prior experience in sales or customer service would be an advantage but is by no means essential.APPLY