- Location: NW London
- Salary: Dependant upon experience
- Type: Business Development
- Start Date: September 28 2020
- Ref Number: 0810201901
Our client is a market-leading employee engagement platform that pioneered a broad range of global products and concierge services focused on employee recognition and engagement. Working with 13 of the top 20 law firms, each of the top 4 global accountancy firms and half of the world’s leading investment banks, this role is an excellent and prosperous opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic candidate to begin a career in a merit-based and prominent company in building relationships with existing and new accounts. Consequently, the tasks will include, but not be limited to;
- Identify business opportunities through proactive communications with existing customers and prospects through sales and marketing campaigns.
- Research client requirements and undertake bespoke presentations to prospects.
- Create and follow up all quotes and telephone contact to try and determine customer’s position and to negotiate where possible to win business.
- Provide customers with a prompt and consistent contact for quotes, orders or queries.
- Developing trusted advisor relationships with C Level contacts within your account base.
- To ensure regular customer/prospect contact is made on a pro-active basis.
- Utilise CRM to track all pertinent information related to your leads, customers and opportunities to effectively manage your business.
- Driving depth into customers through cross selling and up-selling activity, leveraging the full portfolio of available products and services.
- To actively drive your self-development, working closely with your managers to set personal objectives.
The role will provide the successful candidate with access to H.N.W. clients in a fast-paced environment and they will subsequently need to possess excellent communication, I.T. and analytical skills. They are very proud of their ambitious and supportive culture, so you must also be confident, people-focused, a forward-planner, possess a strong eye for detail and be enthusiastic with the ability to multi-task. Whilst previous professional account management experience is desirable, a minimum of a year’s prior experience in a corporate sales role is essential since the successful applicant will need to commence immediately.APPLY