Trainee Independent Financial Advisor
- Location: City, London.
- Salary: On application
- Type: Permanent
- Start Date: June 12 2023
- Ref Number: 29091605
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a number of tasks including, but not limited to;
- Filing forms, processing clients’ financial records and scanning documents.
- Working with the company’s sales and marketing team to identify and develop new client relationships.
- Paraplanning; undertaking the administrative duties of the independent financial advisors.
- Researching products and providing recommendations to the Financial Advisors in all areas of financial planning.
- Ensuring that all financial planning client administration is carried out in accordance with the company’s procedures to provide consistently high levels of service to both external and internal clients.
They will sponsor and train you through two initial principal exams:
· CF1 – Financial Services Regulations & Ethics
· CF6 – Mortgage Advice
The role will provide ideal candidates with access to H.N.W. clients and they will subsequently need to possess excellent communication, I.T. and analytical skills. Whilst experience in the financial services industry is desirable, previous client-facing employment and an ambitious attitude are essential.APPLY